Recipe by Bergy
Good iron veggie and tasty with the addition of the garlic & basil
Top Review by Sackville
This is a simple way to jazz up your spinach and went well along with our summer meal of corn on the cob and other goodies. I did have to add a touch of water, however, to keep the spinach and garlic from burning.
- 2 tablespoons lite olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 lb fresh spinach, stems removed
- 2 teaspoons dry basil
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Finely chop the spinach stems and coarsely chop the spinach leaves.
- Heat oil in a skillet, add garlic and saute 1 minute.
- Add spinach, basil, salt& pepper.
- Toss in skillet for 4 mintes or until the spinach is coated with oil and just wilted.
- Serve immediatedly.