Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was looking for a unique way to prepare spaghetti squash and I found this in the Best of Bridge series. It fit the bill perfectly. This dish can can be made a head of time and heated up just before serving
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- In the microwave, place cut side down in baking dish.
- Add small amount of water, cover and cook 10 minutes, or until fork tender.
- Set aside to cool.
- In food processor, add oil, chives, parsley, basil, rosemary, garlic and lemon juice.
- Blend until throughly mixed and smooth.
- Using fork, scrape cooled squash into bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper, add herb mixture and toss to coat.
- Place squash in shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese and set aside.
- Warm in oven before serving.
This was an easy to prepare herbed spaghetti squash recipe. I served with roasted pork tenderloin. I used all fresh herbs and found the microwave technique to work really well. This was a little more plain than some of the other spaghetti squash recipes I like, but healthy and easy. Thanks!