- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 6 large eggs
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup 2% fat cottage cheese
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a skillet; add green onion.
- Cook for 5 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Combine eggs, soup, cottage cheese, cream and water in mixing bowl; beat at medium speed until smooth.
- Stir in cheddar cheese, basil and pepper; pour mixture into skillet.
- Cook, covered tightly, over medium heat 15-17 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle paprika over top of quiche.