Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick entree, that is so easy to make up when in a hurry.
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 44.37 ml butter
- 709.77 ml frozen corn
- 9.85 ml sugar
- 1.23 ml salt
- 2.46 ml dried basil
- 2.46 ml dried thyme
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 1 ponnd uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a large skillet, saute onion, and green pepper in butter for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the corn, sugar, salt, basil, thyme, and pepper.
- Cover, and cook over medium-low heat for 5-8 minutes, or until corn is tender.
- Add shrimp, cook, and stir for 3-4 minutes or until shrimp turns pink.
Great quick and simple weeknight meal! I made just as directed, using fresh basil just because I had some. Served with cauliflower/broccoli and couscous for an easy dinner ready in a flash - thanks for sharing the recipe!