Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick entree, that is so easy to make up when in a hurry.
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups frozen corn
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 ponnd uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a large skillet, saute onion, and green pepper in butter for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the corn, sugar, salt, basil, thyme, and pepper.
- Cover, and cook over medium-low heat for 5-8 minutes, or until corn is tender.
- Add shrimp, cook, and stir for 3-4 minutes or until shrimp turns pink.
Great quick and simple weeknight meal! I made just as directed, using fresh basil just because I had some. Served with cauliflower/broccoli and couscous for an easy dinner ready in a flash - thanks for sharing the recipe!