1/1 Photo of Herbed Shrimp Skillet
weekend cooker's Note:
Quick entree, that is so easy to make up when in a hurry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, saute onion, and green pepper in butter for 2 minutes.
- 2Stir in the corn, sugar, salt, basil, thyme, and pepper.
- 3Cover, and cook over medium-low heat for 5-8 minutes, or until corn is tender.
- 4Add shrimp, cook, and stir for 3-4 minutes or until shrimp turns pink.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Shrimp Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.8
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 24.3 mg
- Sodium 236.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 8.1 g