Recipe by Belle Vix
The delicate flavour of fresh herbs gives scrambled eggs a new dimension. from the Dr Atkins New Diet Cookbook.
Top Review by HeatherFeather
Excellent! The flavor and texture of these eggs was perfect. Note: the recipe doesn't currently mention when to add the cream, salt & pepper - I added these when mixing up the eggs.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch black pepper or 1 pinch white pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon parsley or 1 teaspoon chives (or a combination)
Directions See How It's Made
- melt butter in a non stick frying pan over med heat.
- pour in eggs, and cook for 1 minute without stirring.
- with a wooden spoon, gently turn the eggs from bottom to top, scraping all around the edges of the pan.
- the eggs should not brown.
- when the eggs form soft curds, add herbs and turn onto a warmed plate immediately.