Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Another delicious recipe for salmon.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (your choice)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 salmon fillets
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine first 4 ingredients.
- Place salmon in baking pan skin side down.
- Spread mixture over salmon, Bake fillets 10 to 12 minutes.
I am not a fan of fish but am trying to eat it since it's so good for you, and my family. THIS RECIPE IS DELICIOUS!!! It is sure to become a regular on our menu.
We love this recipe! I probably make it every other week or so. I use fresh dill and is delicious. I've tweaked the cooking a little, I bake it in a dish covered in foil for 10 min, then uncovered for for another 10 min +/-. One of the best things about this recipe is that it "seals" the salmon keeping it incredibly moist.
I love your recipes, Barb. This one was simply outstanding!!! Future-DH ate his whole piece and half of mine. He didn't even use the extra yogurt-dill sauce he usually requests when I make salmon. Baked for 15 minutes at 450 as my oven is a little off. I will definately be making this again.