1/1 Photo of Herbed Rotisserie Chicken
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 20 mins
Posted in response to a request for rotisserie recipes. This is a mainstay for rotisserie use. It turns out wonderfully crusted and juicy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees Broil or Top heat mode.
- 2Discard the innards of each chicken, rinse the cavity and dry thoroughly with paper towels.
- 3Combine the seasoning and olive oil, gently loosen the skin covering the breast, smear some of the mix over the meat and rub the remainder into the chicken skin.
- 4Squeeze some lemon juice into the cavity of each chicken and stuff the lemons inside.
- 5Tuck the wings under the legs and tie the legs together with a little dampened string.
- 6Thread the chickens onto the skewer and roast for 20 minutes, remember to add the drip pan to the oven.
- 7Lower the heat and continue cooking at 350 degrees for the remainder of the cooking time, approximately 50 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Rotisserie Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.3
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 103.5 mg
- Sodium 98.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 26.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbes de provence