1/1 Photo of Herbed Roasted Vegetables
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 carrots, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium parsnip, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium red onion, quartered
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried herbs, crushed (such as marjoram, thyme, rosemary, and oregano)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1Place potatoes, carrots, parsnip, and red onion in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- 2Combine oil, garlic, mixed herbs, salt, and pepper.
- 3Drizzle over vegetables, tossing to coat.
- 4Cover with foil.
- 5Bake in a 425 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- 6Remove foil; stir vegetables.
- 7Bake, uncovered, for 5-10 minutes more or until vegetables are tender.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Roasted Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.3
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 135.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: