Recipe by Suzanne S.
Potato chunks tossed with parsley and butter cook into tender morsels when foil-wrapped. From Southern Living magazine.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs small red potatoes, cut in half
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450. In 3-quart saucepan, melt butter with parsley, lemon peel, salt and pepper over medium-low heat. Remove saucepan from heat; add potatoes and toss well to coat.
- Place potato mixture in center of 24" by 18" sheet of heavy-duty foil. Fold edges over and pinch to seal tightly.
- Place package in jelly-roll pan and bake until potatoes are tender when pierced with knife(through foil), about 30 minutes.