Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
In '1,000 Lowfat Recipes' by Terry Blonder Golson
Make and share this Herbed Rice Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 709.77 ml cooked long-grain rice
- 236.59 ml cooked corn kernel (fresh or frozen)
- 236.59 ml peas, lightly steamed
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 large ripe tomatoes, cored and diced (or 8 cherry tomatoes, halved)
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 14.79 ml minced fresh parsley
- 14.79 ml minced fresh basil
- 14.79 ml minced fresh dill
- 14.79 ml minced of fresh mint
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 44.37 ml lemon juice
- 2.46 ml kosher salt
- 1.23 ml fresh ground pepper
- Toss the rice together with the vegetables and herbs in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Pour over the salad and toss; taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.