- 2 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons dried chives
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon savory
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring chicken broth to a boil,stir in rice,cover,reduce to simmer and cook until done-30 minutes.
- While rice is cooking melt margarine or butter in a saucepan,add herbs and garlic salt,stir and heat.
- Remove cooked rice to serving bowl and mix in seasoned margarine.