- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 3 celery ribs, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried summer savory
- 1 teaspoon dries tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked long grain white rice
- 3 cups chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, melt butter and sweat celery until soft.
- Add rice, cook for a few minutes, stirring until rice is toasted slightly.
- Add savory,tarragon and rosemary.
- Pour in chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cover.
- Cook over very low heat, covered until all liquid is absorbed, about 15 minutes.
- Fluff rice with a fork.