Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Homestyle Italian Cooking. Quick, easy, and delish. Chill time is 2 hours.
- 1 (20 ounce) packagerefrigerated four-cheese cheese ravioli
- 1 (15 ounce) containerrefrigerated marinara sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 cup diced cucumber
- 1⁄3 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh basil
- Cook ravioli using the instructions on the package; drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the marinara sauce and ranch dressing; whisk to blend.
- Add the ravioli, celery, cucmber, onion, and basil; toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste if needed.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours.