Rosemary and lamb together are delicious.
Make and share this Herbed Rack of Lamb recipe from Food.com.
- Combine parsley, spring onions, garlic, rosemary, breadcrumbs and melted butter in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the rack of lamb with salt and pepper.
- Melt the extra butter in a pan and brown lamb evenly all over.
- Cover lamb with the herb mixture and place in a baking dish.
- Bake at 425F degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- (lamb should be quite pink) Remove and keep warm for 10 minutes.
- Slice into individual chops.
- Serve with pan juices.