1/4 Photos of Herbed Rack of Lamb
Rosemary and lamb together are delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine parsley, spring onions, garlic, rosemary, breadcrumbs and melted butter in a bowl.
- 2Sprinkle the rack of lamb with salt and pepper.
- 3Melt the extra butter in a pan and brown lamb evenly all over.
- 4Cover lamb with the herb mixture and place in a baking dish.
- 5Bake at 425F degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- 6(lamb should be quite pink) Remove and keep warm for 10 minutes.
- 7Slice into individual chops.
- 8Serve with pan juices.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Rack of Lamb
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.3
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 30.4 mg
- Sodium 301.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
racks of lamb