Recipe by Evie*
Rosemary and lamb together are delicious.
Top Review by Bergy
You're right the rosemary is great with lamb. Made this last night and served the lamb with Dorothy Park's Lemon Potatoes good combo. I cut this recipe in half and it worked with no problem. Adjusted cooking time accordingly. I agree Lamb must be pink. Thanks Eve, Bergy
- 1 rack of lamb, trimmed (6 ribs)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped spring onion
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped rosemary
- 1⁄2 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1⁄2 ounce melted butter
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 ounce butter (extra)
- Combine parsley, spring onions, garlic, rosemary, breadcrumbs and melted butter in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the rack of lamb with salt and pepper.
- Melt the extra butter in a pan and brown lamb evenly all over.
- Cover lamb with the herb mixture and place in a baking dish.
- Bake at 425F degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- (lamb should be quite pink) Remove and keep warm for 10 minutes.
- Slice into individual chops.
- Serve with pan juices.