Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Rosemary and lamb together are delicious.
Make and share this Herbed Rack of Lamb recipe from Food.com.
- Combine parsley, spring onions, garlic, rosemary, breadcrumbs and melted butter in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the rack of lamb with salt and pepper.
- Melt the extra butter in a pan and brown lamb evenly all over.
- Cover lamb with the herb mixture and place in a baking dish.
- Bake at 425F degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- (lamb should be quite pink) Remove and keep warm for 10 minutes.
- Slice into individual chops.
- Serve with pan juices.
You're right the rosemary is great with lamb. Made this last night and served the lamb with Dorothy Park's Lemon Potatoes good combo. I cut this recipe in half and it worked with no problem. Adjusted cooking time accordingly. I agree Lamb must be pink. Thanks Eve, Bergy
I have never tried rack of lamb before but have always wanted to. We made this last night for supper. It was just incredible. The seasoning was perfect in my opinion. My family considers this a winner. Thanks for posting.
Shared this on another message board, and thought I should post what she said as a review on her behalf... I bought a really nice Oregon rack of lamb, and followed this recipe. It was fantastic, thanks for sharing. I served it with some stuffed tomatoes provançales, and a tasty Pinot Noir. Turned out to be one of my better efforts.