Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
From "Cooking for Diabetics", Weekend magazine.
- 1 large red capsicum, sliced thinly
- 4 medium potatoes
- 20 small fresh rosemary
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarsely crushed pepper
- cooking spray
- Cut the potatoes into thin slices only three-quarters of the way through, ensuring the slices are still attached at the base of the potato.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Spray the cooking oil onto the potatoes.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and rosemary sprigs.
- Bake in a pre-heated moderately hot oven for 50 minutes or until cooked.
- Remove from the oven.
- Push in the thinly sliced red capsicums in between the potato slices.
- Sprinkle the cheese over it.
- Bake the potatoes for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.