- 1 lb small red potato
- 2 bay leaves
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes and bay leaves in a saucean; cover with water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or just until tender; drain.
- Cut potatoes into quarters and return to pan.
- Add butter and seasonings.
- Cover and cook for 5-8 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in peas; heat through.
- Discard bay leaves.