Recipe by TasteTester
This is a wonderful combination of flavors that is easy to make on the grill while also cooking meat, etc. I made it last week when it was really hot outside, and enjoyed the fact that I didn't have to heat up the kitchen.
Top Review by morgainegeiser
This was an interesting combination, but we really enjoyed it. I used both the rosemary and the dill, next time I think I would like to try a little garlic and skip the dill. We found the dill overpowered the rosemary just a little. But a nice easy and good recipe.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 lb red or white tiny new potatoes, halved
- 2 small summer squash, cut in thick diagonal slices (about 2 cups)
- snipped fresh rosemary
- snipped fresh dill
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl stir together oil, rosemary, and 1/2 teaspoons salt. Add potatoes and toss.
- Preheat grill to medium-hot, and place grilling basket or grid on grill for 5 minutes to heat up. Add the potatoes; cover and grill 10 minutes, stirring once. Add squash; cover and grill 15 minutes more, until potatoes are tender, stirring once.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle with remaining fresh rosemary or with dill.