Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Another alternate way to fix the yummiest food God created--potatoes.
Make and share this Herbed Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and cut potatoes into about 3/4 inch size pieces.
- Place potatoes in pot and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil and boil 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and drain.
- All to drain for 5 minutes.
- Coat the potatoes in melted butter or oil sprinkle spices and parmesan cheese on them.
- Stir till all coated.
- Pour into casserole and heat at 350°F till potatoes start turning lightly browned.
- It could take 30 to 40 minutes.
- A good golden brown color is desired.
I used small white potatoes that were quartered. Next time I make this I will cut back a little on the salt, but otherwise, this was a keeper!
Very very good it came out like lumpy mashed potatoes, but what a great flavor. I am going to make this often.
These potatoes have excellent flavor. I made the recipe as posted, but next time I will try the butter instead of the olive oil I used. Must not have added enough because they were a little dry. The flavor still shines, though, and I will make these again! Thanks, Ruth! (Yes, potatoes certainly are one of His masterpieces!!)