Recipe by Peter J
Small variant on some similar recipes I'd had before using sour cream.
Top Review by morgainegeiser
I followed the ingredients as listed in the recipe. I did need to shorten the cooking time, so I microwaved the potatoes for a few minutes prior to putting them in the oven. I used lactaid cottage cheese and it worked fine.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 medium potatoes
- 2 tablespoons cottage cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients except paprika, potato and cottage cheese into a cup and microwave 30 seconds or until butter is melted.
- Stir mixture well, cut two slices half way into potato, fill with mixture and place a little over the outside.
- Wrap with foil and bake for one hour at 180 celsius (350 Fahrenheit).
- Remove potatoes from foil, spoon cottage cheese over top and sprinkle with paprika.