Recipe by Tish
This is a vegetarian main dish that can be frozen and reheated in your microwave for a quick healthy alternative to the freezer section variety in your grocery.
Top Review by Dandk1997
Thanks- I really enjoyed this recipe. I streamlined the process, added more curry, and less peas to suit my taste. Would have been good as it was, but I needed to change the process so I could have them ready for work today. Start to finish was about 40 minutes and they still turned out great. Can't wait to add this to my OAMC plans!
Update: Love, love, love these. I change up the filling sometimes to suit the taster. I make potato cheese for my daughter. I haven't made these in a while and can't wait to make them again.
- 1 teaspoon dry yeast
- 2 1⁄4 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 cups red potatoes, diced
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen peas
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons curry powder
- salt and pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all dough ingredients in bread machine and process on dough setting.
- When done, flour a board and your hands and divide the dough into 8 pieces.
- Flatten each piece into a 6" circle, about 1/4" to 1/8" thick.
- Place several Tbs of filling in the center and pinch dough closed around it.
- (Use your dough press if you have it) Place seam side down on nonstick baking pan.
- Dust it with flour.
- Let rise for 15 minutes.
- Bake for 30 minutes in preheated 400F oven.
- Should be golden brown when done.