This is a great creamy version of an old favorite. Freezes well
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a soup pot, saute the onions, celery and salt in the butter for 5 minutes on a medium high heat.
- 2Add the potatoes, water, dill and marjoram, cover and bring them to boil.
- 3Reduce the heat and simmer until the potatoes are soft, about 10 minutes In a blender in batches, puree the vegetable mixture with the milk and if using the Neufchatel or cream cheese.
- 4Return the soup to the pot and gently reheat.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.2
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 695.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 5.0 g