Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy and great for BBQ's From Pol Martin Cookbook.
- 4 large potatoes, cooked in skins peeled and diced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 29.58 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 4.92 ml fresh tarragon, chopped
- 44.37 ml mayonnaise
- 0 lemon, juice of
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- place potatoes, onions and eggs in large bowl.
- add parsley and tarragon, and mix well.
- add mayonnaise and lemon juice, mix well.
- season, mix once more and serve.
This is just a lovely fresh potato salad. I picked all the herbs from my garden which gave me an extra thrill and added to the eating experience. The lemon juice is a good addition too.Made for Holiday Tag.
Oh my, oh my, you have an absolutely MARVELLOUS potato salad recipe here, daisy! It is creamy, herby, flavourful and also good for you! What more can you ask for?! :) I luv the combination of the potatoes, eggs, onion and herbs! This salad is a new favourite of mine and would be absolutely prefect for a potluck or bbq. I cant wait for the rain to stop so that I can bring it to a friend's house! :) Unfortunately for me I was out of fresh herbs and had no time to go to the store, so I had to use dried ones, but the salad was still fabulous! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing this gem of a recipe with us, Daisy! Made and reviewed for Everyday Is A Holiday August 09.