Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A fairly light dinner - the shiitake mushrooms add a rich flavor, though. This is a lot of mushrooms - I've had my best luck finding them (dried) at Asian food stores for a reasonable price.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat the oil.
- Saute mushrooms until tender and remove from skillet.
- Rub the peppers, salt, garlic, and thyme over the pork.
- Cook chops in skillet 3 minutes per side or until done.
- Meanwhile, blend the cornstarch and stock.
- When the pork is done, add the mushrooms and stock.
- Cook, stirring gently, until thickened.