Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
I love pork tenderloin and am always looking for quick and easy ways to make it. I really liked this.
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- Preheat oven to 400f.
- Coat a shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Combine thyme, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl; set aside.
- Rub oil all over pork.
- Sprinkle the thyme mixture all over pork and transfer to prepared pan.
- Roast until an instant read thermometer inserted in the center of the pork read 160f, about 30 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.