Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Wonderful flavor. Marinate overnight.
Top Review by Sunflower
This roast was just incredible. I used the cooking bag and the meat was so tender and juicy. The seasonings in the marinade were nothing short of fantastic. My family and I were so pleased with how this turned out. Thanks Nurse Di.
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3 1/2 to 4 lb.)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large oven cooking bag or resealable plastic bag, combine the first 8 ingredients.
- Add roast; seal and turn to coat.
- Place bag in a shallow roasting pan.
- Refrigerate overnight, turning bag several times.
- If using the cooking bag, make several 1/2 inch slits in top of bag.
- If not, remove roast from plastic bag and place in the roasting pan; pour marinade over roast.
- Cover the pan (leave uncovered if using cooking bag) and bake at 325 degrees for 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until a thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- Let stand 15 minutes before slicing.