Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe calls for tenderloin and goes through a few steps, but I'm too lazy for PROCESS! I pretty much always just use chops or butt steaks and throw everything into my huge frying pan on the stove top. Keep the pan covered until the meat is cooked and then continue cooking, uncovered, until all the juice is gone, stirring a few times throughout. Either way, it's delicious!!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Cut pork into 1/2-inch slices and pound to flatten.
- Combine butter and garlic powder, brush over pork. Combine seasonings and sprinkle over top.
- Place in 2 greased cookie sheets and broil 4-6 inches from the heat for 5 minutes. Turn and broil 3 minutes longer.
- Brush with honey and broil for another minute or until meat juices run clear.
I really enjoyed the flavor this spice combo gave to pork! It was a big hit with my kids and husband too. I cut a few corners also, I used pork loin, cut it into pieces and then basically "stir-fried" it with the above spices. It was easy and tasty.