Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground sage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 4 pork chops, each cut 3/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice or 1⁄3 cup water
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- On waxed paper, combine flour, sage and thyme.
- Coat chops lightly with flour mixture.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, melt margarine.
- Brown chops 3 minutes on each side.
- Drain off fat.
- Add soup and orange juice, stirring to loosen browned bits.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover; cook 20-25 minutes or until tender, turning chops halfway through cooking and stirring occasionally.
- Serve with rice.
- Garnish with orange slices and parsley, if desired.
this recipe is mouth watering loved every bite served it with white wine.