Golden brown, seasoned pork chops simmer with onion in a creamy mushroom sauce and are served over hot cooked rice.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil leaves or 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme leaves, crushed
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- hot cooked rice
- Mix garlic powder, paprika and basil. Coat chops with garlic powder mixture.
- Heat oil in skillet. Cook chops 10 minute or until browned.
- Add onion and cook until tender.
- Add soup and milk. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 10 minute or until chops are done. Serve with rice.
- TIP: Serve with steamed snow peas, cut carrots and yellow rice. For dessert serve an apple cup: cubed Red and Golden Delicious apples topped with raisins and sliced almonds.