1/1 Photo of Herbed Pork Chops in Mushroom Sauce
Golden brown, seasoned pork chops simmer with onion in a creamy mushroom sauce and are served over hot cooked rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves or 1/4 teaspoon thyme leaves, crushed
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- hot cooked rice
- 1Mix garlic powder, paprika and basil. Coat chops with garlic powder mixture.
- 2Heat oil in skillet. Cook chops 10 minute or until browned.
- 3Add onion and cook until tender.
- 4Add soup and milk. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 10 minute or until chops are done. Serve with rice.
- 5TIP: Serve with steamed snow peas, cut carrots and yellow rice. For dessert serve an apple cup: cubed Red and Golden Delicious apples topped with raisins and sliced almonds.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Pork Chops in Mushroom Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.8
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 126.0 mg
- Sodium 668.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 42.0 g