Recipe by Kim127
Easy, quick dinner. This is really good with rice or mashed potatoes.
Top Review by HeatherFeather
Very tasty dish. I don't usally go for recipes using canned mushroom soup as a base - however this one really won me over! The chops came out juicy and tender, with a nice gravy. I loved the mushrooms in this. I would have liked much more herb flavor and less saltiness - perhaps using a low sodium version of the soup would help, as well as fresh herbs. But still quite enjoyable and certainly something I would make again.
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground sage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, sage and thyme.
- Pat pork chops dry and then dredge in flour mixture.
- Saute pork chops in large skillet with butter until browned.
- Remove from skillet.
- Add mushrooms to skillet and cook for approximately 5 minutes (add more butter if needed).
- Add soup and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and place pork chops back into skillet.
- Simmer until pork chops cooked through, about 10 minutes.