Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A different popover
Make and share this Herbed Popovers recipe from Food.com.
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon salad oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon thyme, minced
- 1 tablespoon chives, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Grease 6 (4 oz) popover-pan cups.
- Set aside.
- At high speed, combine eggs, milk, oil and salt.
- Add flour; at low speed, mix until smooth, scraping down sides of.
- blender container as necessary.
- (Don't overblend).
- Stir in thyme, chives and parsley.
- Pour batter into pans, dividing evenly.
- Bake 15 minute Reduce oven to 375°;.
- bake 45 minute longer.