Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a wonderful popcorn mix and is very easy to prepare.
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups potato sticks
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, potato sticks and nuts.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle over popcorn mixture and toss to coat.
- Spread into two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- Bake, uncovered, at 250 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring twice.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container.