1/2 Photos of Herbed Pizza Dough
ChefCO Mom's Note:
This is a simple pizza dough and it doesn't take all day either. The only appliance I used was my stand mixer with the dough hook!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to roughly 150 degrees. Just enough to make it warm enough to cause the dough to rise well. Then turn your oven off as soon as it heats up.
- 2Add all the above ingredients in the order above into your stand mixing bowl. Mix using a dough hook until it forms a ball. Place it in an oiled bowl and cover with a cloth. Place in the warm oven for about 30 minutes or until the dough doubles in size.
- 3When dough has doubled, preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- 4Roll out the dough in desired shape. You may need to flour your surface and rolling pin to prevent sticking. I usually just sprinkle my baking sheet (or stone) with corn meal and garlic salt and just press out my dough.
- 5Add your favorite toppings and bake for approximately 15-18 minutes depending on the size of pizza you're making. Should just be bubbly.
- 6Enjoy with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.1
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 10.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 11.0 g