1/1 Photo of herbed-pizza-dough
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 10 mins
You can also knead this by hand if you do not have a mixer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve the yeast in the water until foamy (about 10 minutes).
- 2Place in mixer bowl and add salt, herbs, dried tomatoes and flour.
- 3Knead on low (speed 2 on Kitchen Aid) until ball forms and climbs up dough hook (takes about 5 minutes).
- 4Place in bowl that has been sprayed lightly with cooking spray.
- 5Cover and set in a warm place to rise (1-2 hours).
- 6Makes a crust for a large (12" or more) pizza.
- 7You can probably knead this by hand for 10 minutes and get the same results.
- 8I topped the pizza with onions I dredged in flour and lightly sauteed in some cooking spray and some cooked, sliced potato.
- 9Baked on a perforated pizza pan for 20 minutes at 425F.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for herbed-pizza-dough
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.3
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 301.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: