Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
easy and really good
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, fresh, chopped
- 1 tablespoon basil, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 " Boboli pizza crusts
- Combine butter, oil, bread crumbs, parsley, chives, basil, garlic, salt and pepper until well blended.
- Preheat oven to 375* --
- Spread 3-4 tbls herb mixture over crust.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or golden brown.
- Sprinkle with fresh grated parmesan cheese if desired.
- Makes about 1 cup of spread.
The flavor of this was excellent! I used dried herbs, minus the basil because I didn't have any :( I scaled down the recipe because I didn't want any leftover butter mixture. Be sure not to spread on too thick as that could make the Boboli crust mushy. Thanks for posting this delicious recipe!