I sometimes like this for a simple change. Found this on the mealsforyou website. Just easy and really good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11 ounces linguine or 11 ounces any other pastas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2/3 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup dry white wine or 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 1/3 cups chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
- 2Drain and set aside, reserving 1/4 cup of cooking liquid.
- 3Heat 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon olive oil in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- 4Add breadcrumbs and saute 2 minutes, stirring constantly until golden.
- 5Transfer breadcrumbs to a plate and set aside.
- 6Heat remaining oil in same skillet over medium high heat and saute garlic, 30 seconds.
- 7Add wine or vegetable stock and bring to boil.
- 8Simmer 2 minutes.
- 9Add pasta, reserved cooking liquid and remaining ingredients, except breadcrumbs, to wine mixture.
- 10Toss till mixture is heated throughout.
- 11Season with salt and freshly ground coarse black pepper, to taste.
- 12Serve pasta sprinkled with breadcrumbs.
- 13Add a green salad, cheese biscuits and a fruit with yogurt dessert.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Pasta With Toasted Breadcrumbs
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 518.4
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 9.0 mg
- Sodium 523.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 17.6 g