Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I sometimes like this for a simple change. Found this on the mealsforyou website. Just easy and really good!
- 11 ounces linguine or 11 ounces any other pastas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2⁄3 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup dry white wine or 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 1⁄3 cups chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
- Drain and set aside, reserving 1/4 cup of cooking liquid.
- Heat 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon olive oil in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Add breadcrumbs and saute 2 minutes, stirring constantly until golden.
- Transfer breadcrumbs to a plate and set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in same skillet over medium high heat and saute garlic, 30 seconds.
- Add wine or vegetable stock and bring to boil.
- Simmer 2 minutes.
- Add pasta, reserved cooking liquid and remaining ingredients, except breadcrumbs, to wine mixture.
- Toss till mixture is heated throughout.
- Season with salt and freshly ground coarse black pepper, to taste.
- Serve pasta sprinkled with breadcrumbs.
- Add a green salad, cheese biscuits and a fruit with yogurt dessert.