Recipe by evelyn/athens
A simple pasta salad that comes together in no time at all.
Top Review by Studentchef
I really loved this recipe and it went over really well with my family. I added a little bit more of the mayo and the buttermilk in order to make it more creamy, because that's how I like my pastas salad. I can't say there was very much left over for the following day though.
- 1⁄2 cup loosely packed of fresh mint, rinsed and dried
- 1⁄2 cup loosely packed fresh dill, rinsed and dried
- 1 cup loosely packed parsley, rinsed and dried
- 1 cup coarsely chopped scallion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 lb small penne, cooked until al dente,rinsed in cold water
- 1 seedless cucumber, halved lengthwise and cut into ¼ inch thick slices
- 1 can corn or 1⁄2 lb fresh cooked corn kernel