Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
This marinade/sauce is a great treatment for pork chops...and it's quick, easy and tasty, my main requirements! Prep time includes marinade time. Adapted from Family Circle magazine.
- In blender, puree the dressing, parsley and garlic together.
- Place pork chops in casserole dish or bowl suitable for marinading.
- Reserving 1/2c. sauce for serving, pour the rest over the chops and spread out evenly.
- Let stand at least 20 minutes.
- Cook chops and marinade in pan over medium high heat, 4-5 minutes per side or until done to your liking.
- Serve with reserved sauce.