1/1 Photo of Herbed Parmesan and Potato Won Tons #5FIX
Chef #358404's Note:
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. The classic flavors of basil, oregano, and Parmesan wrapped inside bite-sized won tons. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat Simply Potatoes® Traditional Mashed Potatoes for according to package instructions.
- 2Stir Parmesan cheese and chopped oregano into the potatoes until well blended.
- 3Spoon about a teaspoon of the potato mixture into a single won ton wrapper.
- 4Tear off a small piece of basil leaf (about an inch) and press it into the potato mix.
- 5Fold up won tons and seal by wetting the edges with water.
- 6Repeat for remaining won ton wrappers (will make about 50-60 won tons).
- 7In a large pot of boiling water, boil the won tons for 2-3 minutes.
- 8Do not overcrowd the won tons in the pot; work in batches as necessary.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Parmesan and Potato Won Tons #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.6
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 452.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
fresh basil leaves