This recipe comes from " Emeril's New New Orleans Cooking" I have served this for company, it is a great dish to impress but is oh so simple. I serve it with new potatoes. Warm Greens with Emerils Herb Vinaigrette Mushroom Pate In Phyllo Pastry Baskets Emerils Herb Vinaigrette 7 Layer Cookies - Epicurean
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare Emerils Herb Vinaigrette and set aside.
- 2Preheat the oven to 400*.
- 3Sprinkle the salmon fillets on both sides with the salt and pepper. Spread the mustard on both sides of the salmon, dredge them in the herb mixture and pat the herbs into the fillets with your hand.
- 4Heat a large ovenproof skillet over high heat until very hot.
- 5Place the salmon in the skillet and sear them on the first side, for about 1 1/2 minutes Flip the fillets over and remove skillet from heat.
- 6Add the water carefully around the salmon ( not on top) and place the skillet in the oven and bake for about 6 minutes.
- 7While the salmon is baking prepare the Warm Greens.
- 8To serve, place one serving of the greens on each plate, top with a salmon fillet, and spoon 1/4 cup of the vinaigrette over.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Pan Roast of Salmon With Warm Greens and Herb Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.5
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 133.7 mg
- Sodium 800.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 45.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: