1/2 Photos of Herbed Oven-Roasted Potatoes (Made Easy)
The Spice Guru's Note:
My easy recipe for savory oven-roasted potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 medium blemish-free russet potatoes or 6 -8 medium red potatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 1 3/4 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 1PREHEAT oven to 400°F; LINE a baking sheet with heavy aluminum foil; SPRAY lined pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2SCRUB and wash 4 medium russet potatoes or 6-8 medium red potatoes.
- 3CUT potatoes into uniformly-sized 1 1/4" cubes.
- 4INTO a large resealable container, add 1 1/2 tablespoons flour, 1 3/4 teaspoons garlic salt, 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper, 1 teaspoon dried chives, 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, and 1/8 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary; SEAL the container; SHAKE to mix seasonings well.
- 5ADD potatoes to container; SEAL; SHAKE well for 15 seconds to coat.
- 6DRIZZLE 2 tablespoons virgin olive oil over potatoes; SEAL and shake again.
- 7ARRANGE potatoes on prepared baking pan in a single-layer.
- 8BAKE for 20 minutes; TURN potatoes with a metal spatula.
- 9BAKE for an additional 20 minutes, or to desired brownness and crispness.
- 10SERVE with desired condiments and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Oven-Roasted Potatoes (Made Easy)
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.2
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: