- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 lbs red potatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the 1st 6 ingredients.
- Add potatoes, a few at a time; toss to coat.
- Place in a single layer in a greased 15x10x1 baking pan.
- Drizzle with remaining oil mixture and bake uncovered at 450 degrees for 55 min.
- or until tender.
- Stir occasionally while cooking and sprinkle with parsley when done.