Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons dried leaf basil, crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Whirl until smooth.
- Place in jar with tight-fitting lid.
- Refrigerate for up to two weeks.
- Shake well before serving.
Very good, I used apple sauce instead of apple juice and added some garlic.Tart and too sweet. Very healthy dressing, will try with Italian seasonings next time. Thanks.