1/7 Photos of Herbed New Potatoes (Adapted from the Barefoot Contessa)
These are the most wonderful potatoes. My family all really love them. How nice to have wonderful and easy in the same recipe. When new potatoes aren't available I have used the bags of very small potatoes available in any supermarket. This recipe is too good to be left for only one time of year!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter in a large heavy bottomed pot.
- 2Add the whole potatoes, salt and pepper and toss well.
- 3Cook tightly covered 20 to 30 minutes over low-heat until fork tender. Don't overcook! (check at 20 minutes).
- 4Shake the pot several times to prevent the potatoes from sticking to the bottom or burning. *Don't remove the lid.
- 5Turn the heat off and keep the lid on for another 5 minutes.
- 6Toss gently with herbs and serve hot.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed New Potatoes (Adapted from the Barefoot Contessa)
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.8
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 467.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: