Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy side dish.
- 12 small new potatoes
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh chives or 4 teaspoons dried chives
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh parsley or 4 teaspoons dried parsley
- Peel 1/2 inch strip around center of each potato or cut potatoes in half.
- Place potatoes in medium saucepan of cold water.
- Add enough water to the saucepan to cover the potatoes by 2 inches.
- Bring to boil over med-high heat.
- Boil until potatoes are easily pierced by a fork but firm,about 15-20 min.
- Do not overcook.
- Place butter in microwave safe dish.
- Microwave on high until melted.
- About 10 sec.
- Stir in minced parsley and chives.
- Pour over the potatoes and toss to coat.