Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I love this butter on scones and on hot pretzels.
- 1 cup butter, softened (NOT MARGARINE)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- In medium bowl, beat all ingredients until light and fluffy.
- Store in refrigerator up to 3 weeks. Allow to soften slightly before serving.
This is fabulous butter. You can use it in place of butter whenever you want a little extra flavor! I spread it on a baguette and ran it under the broiler (a la garlic bread) and served it over steaming hot asparagus. It keeps for a while (even though I reduced the recipe by half). Thanks for sharing this versatile recipe. Made in honor of your Football Pool Week 2 win.