Recipe by Anita Harris
From Paula Deen's Quick & Easy Meals, Special Collector's Issue. (This bread is good with any hearty soup or stew, especially Paula's Hearty and Savory Stew!) Cook time does not include 1 hour for dough to raise.
- 2⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (25 ounce) package frozen dough rolls, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly grease a 12 cup Bundt pan; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Cut roll dough into 1" pieces. Dip each piece in melted butter; coat with cheese mixture. Place dough into prepared pan; lightly cover, and let rise in a warm place (85 degrees), free from drafts, 1 hour, or until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake bread, 30-35 minutes; cover with aluminum foil during last 10 minutes of baking to prevent excess browning, if needed. Let cool in pan 10 minutes; invert bread onto a serving plate.