I saw this on a cooking show today, and made it for dinner tonight. I made a couple of changes, namely substituting smoked trout for the smoked salmon, dill for the chervil and I used regular veg stock and added freshly cracked black pepper to the finished dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in casserole dish in microwave set on high for 2 minutes.
- 2Stir in chopped onion and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- 3Add rice, microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- 4Add stock and cook on high for 9 minutes.
- 5Remove dish from microwave, stir rice mixture, then cook on high for an additional 9 minutes.
- 6Remove dish from microwave and let sit for a couple of minutes, then stir in a dollop of butter (optional), parmesan and chopped herbs. Serve risotto topped with slices of smoked salmon.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Microwave Risotto With Smoked Salmon (Or Trout)
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 605.8
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 45.0 mg
- Sodium 1168.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 34.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium vegetable stock