- 3⁄4 lb ground pork
- 3⁄4 lb ground lamb
- 1⁄4 cup pecorino romano cheese, freshly grated
- 3 tablespoons of fresh mint, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup full-fat plain yogurt, at room temperature
- 1 small garlic clove, very finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine the pork, lamb, Pecorino, mint and dill with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Mix until combined, then shape the meat into 1" balls.
- Heat the oil in a large, heavy skillet.
- Add the meatballs and cook over medium heat, turning occasionally, until browned and firm, about 15 minutes.
- Mix the yogurt and garlic, season with salt and pepper and spoon onto a serving platter.
- Top with the meatballs and serve immediately.