Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
You'll never have plain mashed potatoes again! (Well, unless there's gravy, of course!) I add a generous amount of ClubHouse Steakhouse Pepper seasoning as well and sometimes top with cheddar cheese.
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute onion and garlic in margarine until tender.
- Drain and mash the potatoes; add onion mixture, sour cream, and seasonings.
- Spoon into a greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish and sprinkle with paprika, if desired.
- Cover and bake at 350F for 25 minutes.
Who would have thought mashed potatoes could be so GOOD !!! Thanks for the wonderful recipe. Made as is with no changes. I will make this again !! great change from plain ol potatoes.